Time Pieces for Cello, Volume 1
See larger image
Others in the series:
|Ludwig van Beethoven|
|Sir Edward Elgar|
|George Frideric Handel|
|Franz Joseph Haydn|
|Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart|
|Vladimir Ivanovich Rebikov|
|Johann Hermann Schein|
|Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky|
|Category||Cello & Piano|
|Publisher||ABRSM Publishing Ltd|
|Series||Time Pieces for Cello|
|Difficulty level||1 - 2|
The Time Pieces for Cello series
"Time Pieces" are a series of publications for solo instrument and piano which contain a carefully graded selection of tuneful pieces. They are well-crafted arrangements which provide practice of the keys, note-ranges and fingering patterns encountered in the early grades.
They contain a wide range of material, from Tallis to Tchaikovsky and from Beethoven to Vaughan Williams.
Each volume presents the pieces in chronological order and prints the year in which they were written.
- Italian Rant
- Branle des Sabots from 'Orchésographie'
- Marmotte Op.52 No.7
- The Little Sandman
- A New Year Carol from Friday Afternoons, Op.7
- Ayre, What is it all?
- Andante Op.22
- Song 22
- Minuet from Music for the Royal Fireworks
- March of the Stegosaurus
- Trio from Minuet No.5
- Moravian Folk Song
- Das klinget so herrlich from The Magic Flute
- The Bear
- The Elephant from The Carnival of the Animals
- Allemande from 'Banchetto Musicale'
- Liebhaber in allen Gestalten
- Ein Jüngling liebt ein Mädchen from Dichterliebe
- Czech Dance
- Chanson Russe from Album for the Young
... a valuable and welcome addition to the repertoire.
ESTA: News and Views
... these publications are invaluable.
... is a marvellous vehicle for teaching different styles... This is a very good buy.