Time Pieces for Cello, Volume 3
See larger image
Others in the series:
|Christoph Willibald von Gluck|
|George Frideric Handel|
|Carl Sigmund Schönebeck|
|Gottfried Heinrich Stölzel|
|Sir Arthur Sullivan|
|Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky|
|Category||Cello & Piano|
|Publisher||ABRSM Publishing Ltd|
|Series||Time Pieces for Cello|
|Difficulty level||3 - 4|
The Time Pieces for Cello series
"Time Pieces" are a series of publications for solo instrument and piano which contain a carefully graded selection of tuneful pieces. They are well-crafted arrangements which provide practice of the keys, note-ranges and fingering patterns encountered in the early grades.
They contain a wide range of material, from Tallis to Tchaikovsky and from Beethoven to Vaughan Williams.
Each volume presents the pieces in chronological order and prints the year in which they were written.
- Blow, blow thou Winter wind
- Minuet from Concerto Grosso in B minor
- For the flowers are great blessings
- Dance of the Blessed Spirits
- Adoring I suffer from Julius Caesar in Egypt
- Black and White Blues
- Fairest Isle from 'King Arthur'
- Softly awakes my heart from Samson and Dalila
- Je te veux
- Andante from Sonata in G, Op.12
- Humming Song from Album for the Young
- Bist du bei mir
- On a tree by a river from The Mikado
- Melody in the Third Mode
... a valuable and welcome addition to the repertoire.
ESTA: News and Views
... these publications are invaluable.
... is a marvellous vehicle for teaching different styles... This is a very good buy.